Aarhus Workbench is a unique and comprehensive software package for processing, inversion, and visualization of geophysical and geological data. The package integrates all steps in the workflow from handling the raw data to the final visualization and interpretation of the inversion models.
The Aarhus Workbench package includes dedicated data processing modules for many geophysical data types and an integrated GIS platform. It uses the robust and fast inversion code AarhusInv.
- Supports electrical and electromagnetic data from both airborne and ground-based systems
- Fully developed processing tools and filters
- Support for digital elevation models
- Support for import of borehole lithology and geophysical borehole logs
- Integrated GIS interface with WMTS support for easier processing and visualization
- Visualization of data in themes, sections and 3D.
- Quality control visualization tool
- LCI and SCI inversion with AarhusInv inversion code
- 1D/2D ERT/IP inversion with AarhusInv inversion code
- Full ERT/IP decay inversion with Cole-Cole & Maximum Phase Angle inversion
- TEM IP Cole-Cole & Maximum Phase Angle inversion for modelling of TEM data with IP effects
- Cloud inversion
- 2D/3D gridding
- Essentials – Basic module for Aarhus Workbench
- Airborne TEM – Support several airborne TEM systems, e.g. SkyTEM, VTEM, TEMPEST etc.
- Airborne TEM IP addon – Maximum Phase Angle and Cole-Cole inversion for data with IP effects.
- Airborne HEM – Supports all coil configurations for airborne HEM systems, e.g. Resolve and DigHEM
- GCM – Supports all coil configurations and all GCM instruments
- DC/IP – Full developed processing tool and 1D/2D ERT/IP inversion
- Ground-based towed TEM – For towed TEM systems
- tTEM – special module for the tTEM system
- Streamed ERT – For streamed ERT solutions
Visualization and interpretation
Visualization, evaluation, and geological interpretation of the inversion results is done with the GIS interface, which is integrated with the processing tool and cross sections. Aarhus Workbench is fully compatible with ArcGIS formats (GeoTiff, Shape-files) and Surfer grid file format.
- Creation of geophysical theme maps, e.g. mean resistivity, elevation of geological interfaces, etc.
- Gridding of themes using Kriging or inverse distance interpolation, including semi-variogram analysis.
- Visualization of theme maps as colorized points or grid images.
- Quality check of inversion results with model quality too.
- Borehole locations with easy access to detailed borehole reports.
- External GIS themes in ArcGIS formats (GeoTiff, Shape-files).
- Section location by drawing directly in the GIS-map or based on survey flight lines.
- Resistivity models displayed as bars or interpolated filled sections, combined with depth of investigation (DOI) information.
- Boreholes as bars with easy access to detailed borehole reports.
- Digitization of layer interfaces for easy geological model building.
- Sections combined with intersections in a grid displayed as lines.
- Extended label options for resistivity bars and boreholes; e.g. projection distances, lithology etc.
To obtain a license code contact us at [email protected]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|$3,110.00||$2,796.00||Res2DInv and Res3DInv Starter - Perpetual|
|$4,655.00||$4,188.00||Res2DInv and Res3DInv Basic - Perpetual|
|$6,205.00||$5,580.00||Res2DInv and Res3DInv Professional - Perpetual|
|$12,000.00||$11,220.00||Res2DInv and Res3DInv Enterprise - Perpetual|
|$625.00||$625.00||Res2DInv and Res3DInv Starter - Maintenance|
|$935.00||$935.00||Res2DInv and Res3DInv Basic - Maintenance|
|$1,250.00||$1,250.00||Res2DInv and Res3DInv Professional - Maintenance|
|$2,400.00||$2,400.00||Res2DInv and Res3DInv Enterprise - Maintenance|
|$1,752.00||$1,752.00||Upgrade of Starter to Basic|
|$3,300.00||$3,300.00||Upgrade of Starter to Professional|
|$9,096.00||$9,096.00||Upgrade of Starter to Enterprise|
|$1,752.00||$1,752.00||Upgrade of Basic to Professional|
|$7,548.00||$7,548.00||Upgrade of Basic to Enterprise|
|$6,000.00||$6,000.00||Upgrade of Professional to Enterprise|
|$3,600.00||$1,800.00||Workbench Ground-based - Essentials - Perpetual|
|$3,000.00||$1,500.00||Workbench Ground-based - GCM - Perpetual|
|$3,000.00||$1,500.00||Workbench Ground-based - Streamed ERT - Perpetual|
|$6,000.00||$3,000.00||Workbench Ground-based - Towed TEM - Perpetual|
|$3,600.00||$1,800.00||Workbench Ground-based - ERT/IP - Perpetual|
|$720.00||$360.00||Workbench Ground-based - Essentials - Maintenance|
|$600.00||$300.00||Workbench Ground-based - GCM - Maintenance|
|$600.00||$300.00||Workbench Ground-based - Streamed ERT - Maintenance|
|$1,200.00||$600.00||Workbench Ground-based - Towed TEM - Maintenance|
|$720.00||$360.00||Workbench Ground-based - ERT/IP - Maintenance|
|$4,800.00||$2,400.00||SPIA Ground-based - TEM - Perpetual|
|$960.00||$480.00||SPIA Ground-based - TEM - Maintenance|
|$900.00||$450.00||SPIA Ground-based - DC - Perpetual|
|$180.00||$90.00||SPIA Ground-based - DC - Maintenance|
|$36,000.00||$18,000.00||Workbench Airborne - TEM LCI inversion incl Essentials - Perpetual|
|$54,000.00||$27,000.00||Workbench Airborne - TEM SCI/LCI inversion incl Essentials - Perpetual|
|$18,000.00||$9,000.00||Workbench Airborne - FEM LCI inversion incl Essentials - Perpetual|
|$27,000.00||$13,500.00||Workbench Airborne - FEM SCI/LCI inversion incl Essentials - Perpetual|
|$7,200.00||$3,600.00||Workbench Airborne - TEM LCI inversion incl Essentials - Maintenance|
|$10,800.00||$5,400.00||Workbench Airborne - TEM SCI/LCI inversion incl Essentials - Maintenance|
|$3,600.00||$1,800.00||Workbench Airborne - FEM LCI inversion incl Essentials - Maintenance|
|$5,400.00||$2,700.00||Workbench Airborne - FEM SCI/LCI inversion incl Essentials - Maintenance|
|$12,000.00||$6,000.00||Workbench Airborne - TEM IP addon - Perpetual|
|$2,400.00||$1,200.00||Workbench Airborn - TEM IP addon - Maintenance|