Radiodetection C.A.T4+ Cable Avoidance Tool Hire
The Radiodetection C.A.T4 Avoidance Mode lets the operator check an intended excavation area for Power, Radio and Genny™ signals, and pinpoint located utilities in a single scan. Features such as the bar graph ‘tidemark’ enable an operator to quickly spot a peak response and zero-in on a buried conductor.
With all the features of the Radiodetection C.A.T4 model, the C.A.T4+ also includes depth estimation to help you gauge the depth of buried utilities as well as identifying them quickly.
- Works perfectly alongside Genny4™ signal generator
- StrikeAlert™ – minimizes risk of hitting shallow cables (optional)
- Avoidance Mode™ – sweep an area of power, radio and Genny signals simultaneously.
- eCert™ – provides a fast and thorough test of key circuitry and validates their performance.
- Dynamic Overload Protection – Radiodetection’s unique digital signal processing capabilities equips the C.A.T4 with the ability to reject electrical interference
- Genny Signal Locate
- Power Signal Locate
- Radio Signal Locate
- Depth Estimation
|Daily rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate|
|Radiodetection CAT4+ (with Depth estimation and StrikeAlert) only||£35||£120|
|Radiodetection CAT4+ (with Depth estimation and StrikeAlert) and Genny4 Signal Generator||£70||£230|
|Dimensions||71.6 × 25.1 × 6.4 cm|
CAT4+ Cable Avoidance Tool (with Depth and StrikeAlert) and Genny4 Signal Generator, CAT4+ Cable Avoidance Tool (with Depth and StrikeAlert) only
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.