The Radiodetection CAT4+ Cable Avoidance Tool allows ground workers to accurately detect, map and avoid underground utility services such as power cables, telecom cables, pipe work and other structures when excavating.
The Radiodetection CAT4+ offers the same locating performance and features as the Radiodetection CAT4 model but with addition of depth measurement. This feature helps the operator gauge the depth of buried utilities as well as identifying them quickly. The Radiodetection CAT4 and Genny4 signal generator helps further enhance the detection of any buried pipes or cable.
The CAT4+ Avoidance Mode lets the operator check an intended excavation area for Power, Radio and Genny™ signals, and pinpoint located utilities in a single scan. Features such as the bar graph ‘tidemark’ enable an operator to quickly spot a peak response and zero-in on a buried conductor.
All Radiodetection CAT4 and Genny4 products are Network Rail approved.
- Works perfectly alongside Genny4 signal generator.
- StrikeAlert warns of the presence of shallow cables and helps minimize the risk of cable strikes.
- Avoidance Mode, searches an area for Power, Radio and Genny signals simultaneously.
- eCert™ provides a fast and thorough test of key circuitry and validates their performance.
- Dynamic Overload Protection – Radiodetection’s unique digital signal processing capabilities equips the CAT4 with the ability to reject electrical interference.
- Genny dual signal locate.
- Power signal locate.
- Radio signal locate.
- Depth estimation.
|Radiodetection CAT4+ (with Depth estimation and StrikeAlert) only
|Radiodetection CAT4+ (with Depth estimation and StrikeAlert) and Genny4 Signal Generator
|71.6 × 25.1 × 6.4 cm
CAT4+ Cable Avoidance Tool (with Depth and StrikeAlert) and Genny4 Signal Generator, CAT4+ Cable Avoidance Tool (with Depth and StrikeAlert) only
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.