The Radiodetection CAT4 Cable Avoidance Tool, CAT4 Avoidance Mode™ lets the operator check an intended excavation area for Power, Radio and Genny signals, and pinpoint located utilities in a single scan. The Radiodetection CAT4 Cable Avoidance Tool features such as the bar graph ‘tidemark’ enable an operator to quickly spot a peak response and zero-in on a buried conductor.
The new CAT4 digital platform delivers highly refined locate capabilities, specifically designed to help the operator find more buried utilities. Radiodetection CAT4 and Genny4 signal generator helps further enhance detection of any buried pipes or cable.
All Radiodetection CAT4 and Genny4 products are Network Rail approved.
- Works perfectly alongside Genny4™ signal generator
- StrikeAlert™ – minimizes risk of hitting shallow cables
- Avoidance Mode™ – sweep an area of power, radio and Genny signals simultaneously.
- eCert™ – provides a fast and thorough test of key circuitry and validates their performance.
- Dynamic Overload Protection – Radiodetection’s unique digital signal processing capabilities equips the C.A.T4 with the ability to reject electrical interference
- Genny Signal Locate
- Power Signal Locate
- Radio Signal Locate
|Daily rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate|
|Radiodetection CAT4 (with StrikeAlert) only||Contact us||from £20||Contact us|
|Radiodetection CAT4 (with StrikeAlert) and Genny4 Signal Generator||Contact us||from £40||Contact us|
|Dimensions||71.6 × 25.1 × 6.4 cm|
CAT4+ Cable Avoidance Tool (with Depth and StrikeAlert) and Genny4 Signal Generator, CAT4+ Cable Avoidance Tool (with Depth and StrikeAlert) only
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.